Thursday, March 5, 2009

What happened to spring?

I could have sworn that spring started just last week. We have been enjoying beautiful warm weather until last night. This is what we woke up to:

We received 4-6 inches of snow. By 9 am the sun came out and it was beautiful! Kate and Micah couldn't wait to play outside.



Micah fell and couldn't get up. Gotta love those snowsuits.










Kate was trying to figure out how to swing.





Lady loves the snow. She was frolicking in the snow all morning.



2 comments:

  1. Brrr...Spring is just a teaser, isn't it?! I love your blog, Hilary, and checking in on your family. They are growing up too fast, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it would snow here! It's been super mild for most of February and now March. I'ts been in the 70's! I love the snow and I'm not ready for warm weather yet. Send it our way!

    ReplyDelete

Followers