Thursday, March 19, 2009
Brunette Shirley Temple
Stand aside Shirley Temple. This brunnette has taken over. Our family has stick straight hair and does not hold curl longer than it takes to walk out of the bathroom. So when we decided to put curlers in Kate's hair we used the smallest rollers. We were very surprised to see the results. The amazing thing is that this was the end of the day. How did the curls remain? It was fun to see curls on her for a day.
- Josh's Science Project
- A President, a Scientist, and a Travel Agent
- Mothers - we have good days and we have...other da...
- My dwindling plastic dish supply
- Brunette Shirley Temple
- The Perfect Mother Has Fallen
- This can mean only one thing...
- Blast Off!
- Draper Temple Open House
- My inheritance from dear ol' dad
- What happened to spring?
- Lets start the bidding at $1. Do I hear $1?
- The boy and his dog
- ▼ March (14)