Our church has completed another beautiful temple in Draper, UT. We were fortunate enough to be able to take our three oldest children to the open house. The temple was majestic and beautiful! Kate was so excited. I seriously think that she was as excited about going to the temple as she would be to go to Disneyland. She was just giddy. Bruce couldn't wait to show her the bride's room. This is the room where the bride's get ready before they get married. There are a lot of mirrors, a beautiful ornate chandelier, and a gorgeous flowery rug. Simplistic beauty!
We are grateful for our marriage in the temple. We believe this binds our family together not just for this life but for eternity as well. I can't imagine a heaven without my dear husband and wonderful children. The following is a YouTube video tour and commentary about the temple.
- Josh's Science Project
- A President, a Scientist, and a Travel Agent
- Mothers - we have good days and we have...other da...
- My dwindling plastic dish supply
- Brunette Shirley Temple
- The Perfect Mother Has Fallen
- This can mean only one thing...
- Blast Off!
- Draper Temple Open House
- My inheritance from dear ol' dad
- What happened to spring?
- Lets start the bidding at $1. Do I hear $1?
- The boy and his dog
- ▼ March (14)