Thursday, March 19, 2009
My dwindling plastic dish supply
We have assorted plastic dishes for our young kids to use so that the breakable dishes don't get...well...broken. These plastic dishes have been dropped and thrown hundreds of times until child #4. He must have superhuman strength because many of these dishes have survived nearly 13 years and 4 kids. I am definitely frustrated as I really don't want to replace these dishes since he is our last child. This one is still usable but when his sister finds out...
- Josh's Science Project
- A President, a Scientist, and a Travel Agent
- Mothers - we have good days and we have...other da...
- My dwindling plastic dish supply
- Brunette Shirley Temple
- The Perfect Mother Has Fallen
- This can mean only one thing...
- Blast Off!
- Draper Temple Open House
- My inheritance from dear ol' dad
- What happened to spring?
- Lets start the bidding at $1. Do I hear $1?
- The boy and his dog
- ▼ March (14)