Thursday, March 19, 2009

My dwindling plastic dish supply

We have assorted plastic dishes for our young kids to use so that the breakable dishes don't get...well...broken. These plastic dishes have been dropped and thrown hundreds of times until child #4. He must have superhuman strength because many of these dishes have survived nearly 13 years and 4 kids. I am definitely frustrated as I really don't want to replace these dishes since he is our last child. This one is still usable but when his sister finds out...

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny! If I remember correctly, I think you gave me a set for Kyn when I was pregnant..... She broke hers too. Too funny. You have a beautiful family! Its nice to be able to communicate this way, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry! I only have a one word answer - ikea. $1.99 gets new plates, bowls, cups, or silverware. Very reasonable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow! I didn't know you could break plastic! Leave it up to Michah to figure it out! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Followers