Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why I broke down and started a blog


The other day I was watching my baby Micah put together an animal puzzle when it struck me, my baby isn't a baby anymore. Then I remembered, with a fuzzy memory that Josh, Seth, and Kate were once babies too. What happened? How did they grow up so fast? I am a little sad because I know in just a blink of an eye they will be on missions, married, and having children of their own. I know I should be happy for them, but it's hard to leave their childhood behind. All those cute things they said that I swore I could never forget...I have now forgotten. Sigh! Well, I am hoping that having a blog will remind me to take time to document their childhood so they are not forgotten like last weeks chicken in the back of my fridge. So here's hoping!
The first pic was from fall of 2007 and the one below is from fall of 2008.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers