Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grateful!!!

As I am sitting at the computer Micah is standing on my chair behind me pulling on my pony tail. Though I don't like my hair pulled he is being really being sweet. Every couple minutes he pulls my head back so he can kiss me. It's amazing how one minute he can be so tender and sweet and the next minute pulling Kate's hair and torturing the cat or dog. The good news is that it has been over a week since I have put him in time out for hitting or throwing things at the animals or us. Yea! He is progressing.
So much has happened over the last month that I need to blog about. I will catch up next week when I take a trip to San Francisco with the love of my life. This is one of the many things I am feeling extremely grateful for. My sweet parents (bless their heart) are kind enough to watch our 4 kids while Bruce and I escape. It won't be a full fledged getaway trip as Bruce has to go for the National Architecture Convention, but I am looking forward to having time with my husband and alone time without the distraction of kids. I get to sleep, read, watch TV, wander the city, and eat without kids demanding, whining, crying, etc! I can't wait for some solitude and then miss them terribly!

1 comment:

Followers